Asheville Bed by Gus Modern
Striking curves and elegant upholstery make the Asheville Bed a distinctly modern refuge of comfort and tranquility. The bed’s standout feature is the rounded headboard, which gently envelops you, creating an atmosphere of warmth and coziness. With its minimal, Scandi-inspired aesthetic, Asheville is a stunning platform bed with style and substance. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- No box spring required.
- Mattress suspension system uses plywood slats and a center steel rail for durability and support.
- Suspension system is ideal for all different types of mattresses including foam or latex.
- Cylindrical, solid FSC®-Certified ash legs are finished in a water-based, clear coat finish.
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors. Fits any mattress height, including pillowtop.
- Bed frame and legs made with 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood/engineered wood (FSC® 092551).
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Solid ash legs and frame, with plywood slats, and fabric upholstery.
Overall: 43" H x 72" W x 88" D
Overall Product Weight: 229
Requires Box Spring: No
Queen: 43.0"H x 72.0"W x 88.0"D, 229.0 lbs.
King: 43.0"H x 88.0"W x 88.0"D, 278.0 lbs.Assembly Required:
Bed frame and legs made with 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood/engineered wood (FSC® 092551).
About the Manufacturer
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.